Represents the angle within which the weapon can be used. Most weapons can only be used in the front 90 degree arc; some may be used within 180 degrees, or even within a full 360 degrees.
Weapon arcs are determined by where they are equipped or installed.
- By default, an unequipped or uninstalled weapon has an arc of F90.
- Weapons equipped in arms: ARC = F180
- Weapons equipped in tails: ARC = F360
- Weapons equipped in other places: ARC = F90
- Weapons installed in arms, heads or tails: ARC = F180
- Weapons installed in turrets: ARC = F360
- Weapons installed in other places: ARC = F90