Hogye is a small inland farming community in the federated territories. At one time Hogye was a important mining town, but after the mines were played out many people left to find new work, but enough remain to maintain a quiet stable community. The biggest threat to the town's stability are periodic attacks by raiders intent on looting the town food stores.
The PC begins the game in Hogye.
- Ki Rin MegaMart, shop that buys and sells a little of everything, and has facilities to repair everything from watches to mecha
- Hogye Clinic, local clinic
- Mecha Sporch, local arena
- A Bus Terminal that runs buses to Snake Lake City for $50, and will arrange deliveries
- A Diner that serves a $20 hamburger platter
Other Places Edit
Hogye Mines, which has been abandoned and condemned since the mines ran out. It now swarms with monsters, but an adventurous beginner can retrieve an old Wolfram deep inside.
- Megi, the town's mayor
- Hyolee, a local researcher
- Quentin Rood, proprietor of Ki Rin MegaMart
- Vikki Shingo, a mecha pilot who hangs out at Mecha Sporch
- Doctor Kim, the doctor who runs the Hogye Clinic
- Nurse Park, Doctor Kim's assistant
|Federated Territories Cities in GearHead 1|
|Snake Lake City - Namok - Gyori - Ipshil - Wujung - Hogye - Last Hope - Mauna|